XGranit sinks are made of composite materials which main component is quartz – the hardest element of granite, so these sinks are also known as „granite sinks”. The natural material quartz, which makes up 80% of the composition of the XGranit sink, is mixed under controlled conditions with a suitable resin of the highest quality. The final product is a material of exceptional strength and resistance, which gives the impression of natural stone.
The range meets the wide needs of the household, aesthetically and spatially covers the criteria of traditional and modern expectations, is easy and simple to maintain, fits perfectly into any interior, and various shapes and dimensions allow great freedom in choosing the desired sink.
- easy maintenance
- exceptional durability and strength
- the appearance of natural stone
- scratch resistance
- resistance to temperatures up to 280⁰C
- hygienic correctness and safe contact with food
- completely non-porous surface
- the color of the sink does not fade and is resistant to sunlight
Inset sinks are inserted into a kitchen top and make integral part of the surface. The sink is inserted into the apropriate sized hole from above and fastened with clamps delivered with the sink.