XGranit sinks are made of composite materials which main component is quartz – the hardest element of granite, so these sinks are also known as „granite sinks“. Quartz as natural material makes 80% of the XGranit sinks. The composite is mixed in controlled process with high quality resins. The final product has exceptional hardness and resistance with the effect of a natural stone.
- easy care (please see use and care instructions for XGranit sinks)
- long lasting
- natural stone look
- scratch resistant
- exceptional hardness and resistance to breakage
- resistant to temperatures up to 280 oC
- hygienic and good for food contact
- acid resistant
- colours are UV stabilized and do not fade
XGranit sinks are offered in various shapes and colours which could fit any space.